Tuesday, October 14, 2008

and if you're unhappy still i will be hanging on your line should you return

I have a SHITLOAD of interviews this work for auditing firms. If this doesn't work out, I'm dropping out of the university and playing music for the rest of my life.

Fuck the outcome, I want income.

I've been watching movies by myself all week long. The cons of being single are weighing me down, but its whatever. I'm such a great guy that sometimes I can make my own jokes and laugh for hours just thinking about how crazy my train of thought is. 

Lately I've been listening to a lot of dancy stuff. My residents are really into that shit, and its kind of influencing me since I came into this school year in a straight up August Burns Red/Norma Jean mentality. Also been listening to the white album a lot, its such a fucking masterpiece.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY THE NEW COPELAND ALBUM!

No comments: