Friday, October 17, 2008

We Looked Good, Side By Side, Walking Back To The Hotel






This is a picture of me studying for tax class at 4 in the morning about 5 days ago. I am in a lot of pain and misery, tax class is horrible










Fast forward 5 days later, the times they are a'changin. 


Its about 6:30 in the morning right now, and I am madly in love...with economics, of course. I might sound really nerdy, but I really do LOVE my major. I think a lot of people go to universities just to make sure they are going to grow fat and old and rich. I'm basically in my major because I have the time of my life studying indifference curves, isoquants/isocosts, and production functions. There may come a time in your life when you are gonna need to find a way to minimize your production costs. Call me up, I'll tell you how much labor and capital to use and my consultation is free, since we are friends and all.

I am actually going back to visit the parentals this weekend...its gonna be the first time in a really long time. Its all business, though, I need to get hella shit from my house. I've been jamming a lot with a friend that has a drumset but mediocre cymbals and a single bass pedal, so I'm bringing up my zildjian cymbal set (16" A-Custom crash, 18" Z-Custom crash, 20" A-Custom ride, 14" Z-Custom hi-hats, 8 and 10" A splashes, 18" A-Custom China) and my Tama Iron Cobra. Shit is gonna be sick when its all set up.

I'm also going to be visiting her on Saturday. I really, really hope I don't fuck anything up or do anything stupid. Then again, that seems to be my specialty nowadays...


And before I forget: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED SUPPORT SIGMA LAMBDA BETA YESTERDAY BY PURCHASING KRISPY KREME DONUTS FROM ME!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, ESP. MY FLOOR.


No comments: