Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A prediction:

2 days ago, I was sitting on a coral station with my telecaster, writings songs as I watched minnows pass through the crevices of the reefs on this shoreline. Its a really beautiful day, so one would only imagine that I am writing an elegant melody or touching lyrics. On the real, though, I'm cooking up powerbeats, pinch harmonics, two-hand tapping, and the most brutal breakdowns that Santa Cruz will ever hear. Ever.

I decided that I am gonna start posting snippets of the songs I've written so far on my facebook, so start expecting updates during spring break. I just prepaid studio time today, so all the recording fun begins VERY soon.

Ever listen to a metal album with one person performing all the instruments, handling vocals, and writing everything? 

No comments: