Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This last month has, for the most part, been my luckiest 30 days of my life. I feel like something is watching over me and making sure that everything goes my way. I always was really skeptical about luck and thought karma was really what decided how the cards are dealt...but lately, I haven't been a saint and things have been going great for me.

At the same time, I'm still really scared that my luck is going to run out and I'm going to deal with misfortunes ahead. Just like life and death, the seasons, and the tides, I have a personal theory that luck for MOST people is just a cycle.  Lady Luck is infatuated with me, but tomorrow I could wake up alone in bed and left to deal with misfortunes again - I just hope she doesn't wake me up when she closes the door.

For now, though, everything in my life is AMAZING. I'm just juiced to get out of Santa Cruz and move to the city. I've grown so much in SC and have met amazing people, but this chapter in my life is coming to an end, and I can't wait to start the new one.

No comments: