Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moving On A Track Of Neverending White Light

During last winter, an acquaintance that I would never speak to again gave me a present before he left my life. It was Dr. Jeckyl And Mr Hyde. He gave this to me because he said I have split personalities. It wasn't meant to piss me off, really, just a way to remember our "acquaintance-ship". I stumbed on this book today when packing and realized something that I guess I've been overlooking:



My life is morphing into a sick and twisted dichotomy, but everything is fine. Trust me on that.



For example, the pinnacle of my summer was going to a bar and then going ____ __ __ _____ __ ____ ___ ____ ___ __ _ ____ __-______ (gonna keep this rated G, ya feel me..), and the other is teaching the solo to "Old Love" by Eric Clapton to one of my more gifted students. The solo is almost 2 minutes long, and is full of hammer-ons, pull offs, tremolo, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the biggest turn ons for me right now is a woman who has a really good taste in music. My co-worker introduced me to Saxon Shores and This Will Destroy You, and now I want to kiss her for this.



She called today. I'm very unhappy.

No comments: