Friday, August 1, 2008

Sometimes It Feels Just Like Putting On Your Best Clothes And Asking God To Watch Over You For One More Night....

The older I get, the more I start to believe that heaven and hell is just a tall tale passed down generation to generation to scare kids into being good. I'm waiting for the day I'm pulled into a room and being told the whole scam, and that the fate of the world rests on my shoulders to follow tradition.


I also believe that the moon landing was a hoax. How the fuck are you supposed to make me believe that we were able to pull that shit off that long ago? I guess we'll get into that another time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think the worst feeling on earth is _______________....sorry, noone has come up with a word that accurate describes this feeling yet. The best way to describe it....I guess its kind of like being married but not wearing your wedding ring around town. My problem is that I am crazy about too many women...any of my close friends could have told you that. So many women have caught my eye, its just too damned impossible to stay focused on you. Everyone I think is amazing is taken, LITERALLY, but, as Kim Le once told me, there are obvious reasons why they are taken.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you go when it gets dark? And is there room for me there?"

No comments: